Relive the essence of centuries past with this unique Celtic Knot - Old World Leather Journal.
Handcrafted from top-grain rustic cowhide leather and packed with 100% recycled handmade cotton paper, this one-of-a-kind writing journal embraces beautiful old world style and wonderful craftsmanship. A must for any collector, writer, or lover of Celtic classical style.
- Unique one-of-a-kind leather journal. This is a rustic product, made by hand using centuries old techniques and primitive tools (no machines). No two journals are the same, each being rustic in nature and featuring blemishes, scaring, etc.
- A 100% non-toxic vegetable-base dye is used on the outside of the leather to protect the artisan's hands, giving the leather a reddish color. The reverse side of the hide is raw and unfinished, diplaying natural scaring, flaking, blemishes and artisan scratch markings.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7"
- 100% recycled cotton paper (approx 200+ blank pages) hand stitched into the spine
- Removable leather wrap-around tie strap
- Hand tooled (embossed) Celtic design
If personalization is chosen, the name will be engraved along the lower part of the front cover.