-FREE NAME ENGRAVING
- Unique one-of-a-kind leather journal. This is a rustic product, made by hand using centuries old techniques and primitive tools (no machines). No two journals are the same, each being rustic in nature and featuring blemishes, scaring, etc.
- A 100% non-toxic vegetable-base dye is used on the outside of the leather to protect the artisan's hands, giving the leather a reddish color. The reverse side of the hide is raw and unfinished, diplaying natural scaring, flaking, blemishes and artisan scratch markings.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7"
- 100% recycled cotton rustic hand made paper (approx 200+ blank pages) hand stitched into the spine, made as it was in the 16th century, and may include flexes of plant debris embedded into it.
- Removable leather wrap-around tie strap
- Hand tooled (embossed) Celtic design
If personalization is chosen, the name will be engraved along the lower part of the front cover.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with the quality and price of this product. I
would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to others.I also please with the service provided by Heartwood Gifts