- Phasha Leather Journal Dimensions: 6" x 4.5" - features beautiful leather tooling (embossing).
- Crafted using traditional leather and bookbinding methods, and finished off with a natural vegetable based dye, lightly buffed for an old world look.
- Makes a great personal journal, organizer, diary, travel journal, or sketchbook for artists and designers.
- Approx Pages: 105 - 110 sheets (210-220 pages)
- The leather journal you see pictured above is a unique one-of-a-kind handmade product, and the same one you will receive.
- Real leather can have natural characteristics like discoloration, wrinkles, or stretch marks, adding to the beauty of each unique piece.
- The handmade cotton paper is hand stitched into the binding of each book, giving an 'old world' style appearance to the leather journal.
- Features a leather strap which is tied to the inside of the spine and wraps around to secure the book when it is closed.