- Phasha Leather Journal Dimensions: 6" x 4.5" (features beautiful leather tooling)
- Crafted using traditional leather and bookbinding methods, and finished off with a natural vegetable based dye, lightly buffed for an old world look.
- Makes a great personal journal, organizer, diary, travel journal, or sketchbook for artists and designers.
- Approx Pages: 105 - 110 LINED sheets (210-220 LINED pages)
- The leather journal you see pictured above is a unique one-of-a-kind handmade product, and the same one you will receive.
- Real leather can have natural characteristics like discoloration, wrinkles, or stretch marks, adding to the beauty of each unique piece.
- The handmade cotton paper is hand stitched into the binding of each book, giving an 'old world' style appearance to the leather journal.
- Features a leather strap which is tied to the inside of the spine and wraps around to secure the book when it is closed.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this journal as a gift for one of my bridesfolk, and I can't wait to give it to her! I was so delighted when I found Heartwood Gifts and the Phasha journals; I'd been searching for ages to find a source for fair trade journals with enough variety to choose a special one for each member of my group. I was extra happy to find that there was an option for a lined journal, since one of my bridesmaids is more of a writer than an artist.
I know that my friend will treasure this beautiful journal, and can't thank you enough for the prompt shipping and friendly service!