Rustic Celtic Cross Leather Journal 10 x 7
-FREE NAME ENGRAVING
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND LOOK AT SAMPLE PICTURES CLOSELY! NO TWO JOURNALS ARE THE SAME, BUT ALL ARE RUSTIC.
THIS IS NOT A POLISHED PERFECT LEATHER JOURNAL BUT MADE IN A FAIR TRADE ENVIRONMENT AND VERY RUSTIC OLD-WORLD FEATURING BLEMISHES, DISCOLORATION, KNIFE CUTS, BLOTCHES AND SCRATCHES, UNFINISHED LOOSE LEATHER INSIDE FRONT/BACK, COTTON PAPER WITH FLEXES OF DEBRIS EMBEDDED (SUITABLE FOR PENCIL, FOUNTAIN OR BALLPOINT)
- Unique one-of-a-kind leather journal. This is a rustic product, made by hand using centuries old techniques and primitive tools (no machines, so artisan cuts and other markings exist). No two journals are the same, each being very rustic in nature and featuring blemishes, scaring, scratches, blotches from vegetable dye etc, etc.
- A 100% non-toxic vegetable-base dye is used on the outside of the leather to protect the artisan's hands, giving the leather a reddish color. The reverse side of the hide is RAW and UNFINISHED, diplaying natural scaring, flaking, blemishes, blotches, discoloration and artisan scratch markings.
- Dimensions: 10" x 7"
- 100% recycled cotton rustic hand made paper (approx 200 blank pages) hand stitched into the spine, made as it was in the 16th century, and may include flexes of plant debris embedded into it.
- Removable leather wrap-around tie strap
- Hand tooled (embossed) Celtic design
If personalization is chosen, the name will be engraved along the lower part of the front cover.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very impressive, high quality journal. Perfect size for scribing your special notes. Thanks. Wish I had ordered 2.
Very nice book