Celtic Leather Journal - Tree Of Life - 10 x 7
-FREE NAME ENGRAVING
- Unique one-of-a-kind leather journal. This is an artisan-made product, using techniques and manual tools (no machines). No two journals are the same.
- A 100% non-toxic vegetable-base dye is used on the outside of the leather to protect the artisan's hands, giving the leather a reddish color.
- Black lined inside front & back covers
- Dimensions: 10" x 7"
- 100% recycled cotton hand made paper (approx 200+ blank pages) hand stitched into the spine, made as it was in the 16th century, and may include flexes of plant debris embedded into it.
- Removable leather wrap-around tie strap
- Hand tooled (embossed) Celtic-style Tree of Life design
If personalization is chosen, the name will be engraved along the lower part of the front cover.