Handcrafted in Victoria, BC, Canada by Spellbinding Journals this beautiful and rustic one-of,-a-kind medium leather journal is skillfully made using genuine soft cow hide.
- Color: brown with blueish strap
- Approx dimension: 6" x 9"
- The leather journal you see pictured above is a unique one-of-a-kind handmade product, and the same one you will receive.
- Very soft genuine cow hide (even has that new leather smell)
- Approx 100 sheets (200 pages)
- Blank (no lines) flax-based, acid-free archival paper, handsewn into the spine
- Great for writing with a ballpoint or fountain pen, or use as a sketchbook
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am beyond thrilled with my purchase. The journal was more beautiful than I expected and was received very quickly. The hand written note on the order form was such a personal touch and really appreciated Curtis, thank you. The free engraving on the pen was so thoughtful - I am so excited to give this gift to a wonderful young lady who has recently graduated university and will be embarking on a journey to Amsterdam to an internship. I hope she will forever carry this journal with her to remember her special moments! Thank you again Heartwood Gifts and Curtis for such beautiful craftsmanship.
Amazing journal ,great quality , nice soft leather, perfect gift for my wife's B-day.