Spellbinding Journal - Small B - 4.75" x 5.75"
Handcrafted in Victoria, BC, Canada by Spellbinding Journals, this beautiful one-of-a-kind small leather journal is skillfully made using genuine soft cow hide.
- Color: red
- Approx dimension: 4.75" x 5.75"
- Very soft genuine cow hide with rough cut edges
- Approx 100 sheets (200 pages)
- Blank (no lines) flax-based, acid-free archival paper, handsewn into the spine
- Great for writing with a ballpoint or fountain pen, or use as a sketchbook
The Venetian design originated two thousand years ago with Monks residing in monasteries in the province of Venice, Italy. They designed and used these unique books to preserve their knowledge, to write biographies and record religious ideologies. This bookmaking method has been kept alive through the ages by those who appreciate their rustic beauty. Each leather journal is made using the highest quality materials. Flax based, acid free archival papers are hand cut, hand folded and then sewn into the genuine leather covers. The rugged exteriors of these leather journals will gain character over time and start to tell a story of their own. We hope you enjoy using them.