Handcrafted in Victoria, BC, Canada by Spellbinding Journals, this beautiful one-of-a-kind small leather journal is skillfully made using genuine soft cow hide.
- Color: brown
- Approx dimension: 4.75" x 5.75"
- The leather journal you see pictured above is a unique one-of-a-kind handmade product, and the same one you will receive.
- Very soft genuine cow hide with rough cut edges
- Approx 100 sheets (200 pages)
- Blank (no lines) flax-based, acid-free archival paper, handsewn into the spine
- Great for writing with a ballpoint or fountain pen, or use as a sketchbook