Handcrafted in Victoria, BC, Canada by Spellbinding Journals, this beautiful and rustic one-of-a-kind medium leather journal is skillfully made using genuine soft cow hide.
- Color: grey tan
- Approx dimension: 6" x 9"
- The leather journal you see pictured above is a unique one-of-a-kind handmade product, and the same one you will receive.
- Very soft genuine cow hide (even has that new leather smell)
- Approx 100 sheets (200 pages)
- Blank (no lines) flax-based, acid-free archival paper, handsewn into the spine
- Great for writing with a ballpoint or fountain pen, or use as a sketchbook