Handcrafted in Victoria, BC, Canada by Spellbinding Journals, this beautiful one-of-a-kind medium leather journal is skillfully made using genuine soft cow hide.
- Color: Black
- Approx dimension: 6" x 9"
- The leather journal you see pictured above is a unique one-of-a-kind handmade product, and the same one you will receive
- Very soft genuine cow hide
- Approx 100 sheets (200 pages)
- Blank (no lines) flax-based, acid-free archival paper, handsewn into the spine
- Great for writing with a ballpoint or fountain pen, or use as a sketch book
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't think I could be any happier with a product I've purchased in recent years. The journal is absolutely lovely, and the name engraving adds a very nice touch to the product. Having something as unique and one of a kind just makes it that much more amazing. But what makes everything even better was the amazing personalized service that was put into the order. There were a few kinks that needed to be worked out, but it was dealt with in a quick and courteous manner. I would definitely come back to purchase something from here again.